TomTom Rider 50 is the motorcycle navigator designed for motorcycle rides even more exhilarating.
THE ALL NEW TOMTOM RIDER 50
With RIDER 50 tomtom navigator, bikers can choose the intensity of curves and turns on their route, and create their own adventure. Adrenaline rush guaranteed !
RIDE YOUR WAY
TomTom Rider 50 Motorcycle Nav allows two-wheelers to discover and explore new courses. Simply select a geographic area on the map and the TomTom Rider 50 offers the most exciting trip. From now on, the bikers will be able to create their future trips, share it with their loved ones before departure and finally download it directly on their TomTom Rider 50.
Built for Bikers :
• Portrait mode: switch your GPS in portrait mode and the map adapts automatically for better anticipation of upcoming turns
• 11 cm multi-point screen fully interactive: Just pinch to zoom and slide your finger on the screen to navigate the map
• Responsive motorcycle gloves screen: allows you to use TomTom Rider without having to take off your gloves • Audio instructions via Bluetooth® directly in your headset: stay focused on the road • Hands-free call: allows you to answer a call while driving • Weatherproof: TomTom Rider 50 is waterproof and weather resistant • Visibility in full light: Vary the intensity of the colors according to the luminous intensity of the day
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
Ride on winding roads: This feature allows you to choose the most exhilarating winding roads and avoid boring straight lines.
Choose a route with rugged terrain: This feature allows you to choose the desired level of elevation: seaside or high mountains.
Motorcycle route planning: This feature allows you to select a destination, and TomTom RIDER plans the most exhilarating route.
Planning a route on a PC: This feature allows you to pre-plan a route, before starting on the road.
Sharing courses with other bikers: This feature allows you to share a route with other bikers before the big start or after a trip.
TomTom Traffic for life: This service provides real-time traffic information for the life of the device.
Circuit support: This feature allows you to download circuits (GPX format) and then be guided by TomTom RIDER.
Handsfree call in your headset: This feature allows you to make calls while driving.
A weather-proof device: TomTom RIDER is designed for all weather conditions.
Visibility in sunny weather: Users can select different colors depending on the progress of the day.
Course Recording: This feature allows you to record a course, and thus relive an adventure at any time.
Trip Statistics: This feature provides information about the route: distance, speed and travel time.
DISCOVER NEW ROUTES
• Free Cartography for Life (1): Download the map update up to 4 times a year for the life of the product. • Cartography Europe: from 23 to 45 European countries according to the models • Points of interest: Information of the main points of interest on your route • Intuitive search: From the first characters entered, TomTom Rider starts searching for cities, addresses and points of interest
Pre-installed map of Europe (23 countries): Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Vatican City, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Canary Islands, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Monaco, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, St. Martin, Switzerland.
(1) Up to 4 updates per year, via a computer, throughout the life of the GPS
CREATE THE PERFECT ROUND-TRIP
Simply tap on the map to explore.
SHARE THE EXCITEMENT WITH FRIENDS
Exchange touring adventures before setting off and after you return home.
SEE MORE OF THE BENDS AHEAD
Simply rotate the innovative mount.
Your TomTom Rider 50 comes with all motorcycle accessories:
You will find :
Of course the Rider 50 with its 11 cm diagonal screen, But also the motorcycle mounting bracket allowing the GPS power supply while driving, And an assortment of RAM Mounts for mounting the self-powered bracket regardless of the configuration of the handlebars of your bike. A quick start guide with mounting instructions will help you get started quickly with your new RIDER 50 tomtom.